Each employee must have their company ID and password for GreatPeople.me to log in. In any state, if registered employees forget their credentials like password or username, they can still recover the lost data at the GreatPeople.me portal.
Kroger Employees must follow the steps mentioned below to reset their lost or forgotten passwords.
- Primarily, open the browser search bar on the device and visit the www.greatpeople.me official website to change the password.
- Then click on the “Reset Password” tab. A new pop-up window will open, and employees will be required to enter the corporate user ID and click on the Next tab.
- Now, answer a few questionnaires to confirm the identity.
- Once the details are matched, the GreatPeople.me Kroger technical support team will forward a new link to reset the password to the respective employee’s registered mail ID.
- Then open the email received in the mailbox and click on the link to reset the password.
- A new window will open where employees will be assisted with on-screen instructions.
- Employees can now generate a strong and difficult password utilizing an alphabetic and numeric order as per the on-screen directions provided.
- Formulate a new password and store it in a safer place for future usage of the GreatPeople.me Kroger portal.
With this, employees have completed the procedure and can access the GreatPeople.me with the newly registered credentials.
Reset GreatPeople.me User ID
If employees forget their User ID, they will not be able to log into GreatPeople.me Kroger portal. If they lose GreatPeople.me User ID particularly, the support team is of great support for getting the username back.
Moreover, the user id can even be changed on the official GreatPeople.me site.
Next, click on the “User ID” tab to get the new ID by instructions on the screen. User ID is case sensitive, and each letter of the id must be uppercase or lowercase.